Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary,,,,,



I am not sure how her garden is going but my is FINALLY taking off. Of my three hanging tomato plants one died, I am not sure why. The other two are really doing well.



My strawberries are starting to grow as are the green beans.









While I have been playing in the dirt on a regular basis, Richard has been playing with his greasy, old, 1969 right hand drive Land Rover. This picture was taken a few days ago. As of now the entire thing has been stripped and the old, rusted out frame is gone. He has two piles of parts in the driveway. One will go to the local machine shop for some welding repairs and the other pile will go to be galvanized. Once those two steps are done he will start to rebuild the vehicle on a brand new galvanized frame.



I finally got my new range the other day. It does almost everything: regular bake & broil, convection bake, dehydrate, defrost, slow cook, multi-stage cooking and bread proofing. It has 2 ovens and one very high powered burner which will be great for all my canning at the end of the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment