Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Uncharted Lands for Me

After our road trip to Decatur, Mike and I agreed that I would head over to his place for the weekend. He has 4 acres of land and many fruit trees and a couple of pecan trees.

The view from the driveway looking out toward the orchard.It is hard to see all the fruit trees since everything is still bare.


The view of the backyard with the shed.


Mike has planted a lot of daffodils around the house and the adjoining yard. I got to bring home a large bouquet of them.


He has a nice gas fireplace with a remote control. You get chilly, you push a button and poof,,you have fire.


The kitchen.


Alas, Sunday afternoon came way too quickly and soon it was time to pack up and head back to the mountains. I am looking forward to my next trip down especially as everything comes into bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment