Friday, February 11, 2011

Are You Tired Of,,,,,,,,,,,

I have to admit sometimes watching those commercials where they show people getting buried by all their unorganized plastic containers in their kitchen cabinets, or trying to find something in their purse or trying to cook and drain pasta is outright funny.

They take every day ordinary tasks and make them look like only an expert can do them.

So that brings me to this little blog entry. I was looking for a certain gadget in our kitchen and realized the drawers were an absolute mess. Since I am a very "a place for everything, and everything in its place" kind of girl I immediately realized something drastic had to be done.



So I went to a few stores in town trying to find those little plastic trays to fit in the drawers. What I found were purple ones at Big-Lots. Hey, at least they had some. So after switching the new purple ones for all the whites ones I was using in other parts of the house I was able to straighten out and organize these two drawers.

And you too can have kitchen drawers as organized as this for only $5.75 and put an end to that annoying clutter.

1 comment: