Thursday, August 19, 2010

Too Long Between Visits

Pictured below is my friend Shri. We used to work together at Northwestern Mutual Life in Jacksonville, FL along with Leslie, Lori, Cindy, Tiffany and several other neat people.

I had not seen Shri since right before I moved to North Carolina in the fall of 2003. It was so good to see her and catch up on the goings on with all our mutual friends and acquaintances.



Shri and Richard on the porch while she and I were partaking of Cosmopolitans,,,,yummy.



In the afternoon Shri and I went to the local produce stand and picked up some great peaches to make a Deep Dish Pecan Strusel Topped Peach Pie. It was sinfully delicious. Shri took more pictures than I did and maybe one day I can add them to this blog entry.



Hopefully it will not be almost 7 years before I get to see her again,,, or any other friends from Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment