Monday, August 16, 2010

Friends from Arizona

Early in August we had some friends pop in for cocktails and dinner. They had flown into Greensboro, NC for a seminar and had a night to come up and see us.

Of course we had to feed them, which if you know me was a pleasure. I made an Apple-Dijon Mustard Pork Roast in the crockpot so dinner was just about ready when I got home from work.

Brook & Yvonne at the dining room table


After dinner we sat on the back deck. Even though it was a bit warm early on in the evening we lit a fire in the chiminey.


"Honey, why can't we do this in Arizona?"



Richard was the perfect host, as always and loves his photo ops.



We even took one with Yvonne and I together so people would believe that I was really here also.


We had a wonderful evening with them and we hope they come back again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment